Location: Amara Hotel, 165 Tanjong Pagar
Designers and Contractors: RE-Source Design
Completed in: April 2015
Located in the thriving Central Business District (CBD) of Singapore, Amara Hotel is a first class business hotel with contemporary interiors and features for meetings, exhibitions and conferences.
Corporate lounges are a place of respite and a space for discussions to take place. To create a cosy ambience, woods and neutrals were used to exude calmness, and at the same time softly blend into their surroundings. Artificial plants were placed around the perimeter of the space to give a soft boundary and also offer a refreshing overall appearance.
1. Lounge Arm Chairs - Solid wood frames with cushion seats and backing wrapped in genuine leather
2. Carpet Rug - According to site dimensions
3. Cake Display Counter Fridge
4. Customised Signages
5. Display Shelves c/w LED lights
6. Customised Bench Seating with cushion seats and backing wrapped with genuine leather
7. Customised Tables with Veneer Top and Stainless Steel legs
To complete the oriental contemporary ambience, these were the things we RE-Sourced:
WORK WITH US
Design should not be limited by cumbersome processes to obtain certain resources.
At RE-Source, we can source, customize, and even design for you.